[Bsod-mentors] Blender Summer of Documentation

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 22:21:52 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to have to inform you that you have not been accepted into this
years Blender Summer of Documentation.

Unfortunately, we only had 10 places to fill, and we had 25 exceptionally
good proposals to chose from.  It was
certainly no easy choice and only came about from hours of discussions.

I hope some of you may consider continuing on with your project anyway, as
each of your proposals is an aspect
of Blender that needs to be documented properly.

I hope to email you all individually over the next few days so that we may
discuss any particular reasons why your
proposal was not chosen, and also to get an indication of your desire to
particpate in a furture incarnation of this
project.

Thank you for you effort, and the time you spent contributing a proposal.\

The BSoD Team