[Bsod-mentors] Blender Summer of Documentation

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:13:26 CEST 2006

Hi Matt,

I'd like to inform you that your proposal for Blender Summer of Docs has
been accepted.  We have not officially released results yet, nor even
decided on the other proposals.  I can inform you because we have decided to
fund your project outside of the main SoD scope.  The main reason for this
is that it doesn't actually conform to the guidelines as specified.
Nevertheless, we have decided that what you propose is definitely needed and
will be a huge step forward for Blender documentation.

I'd ask that you don't make this public knowledge at this stage, but I
thought you would like to know.

Congratulations.

Tim and the BSoD team.

FW'd to Mailing list for reference.