[Bsod-mentors] Documentation proposal by Juha

juha leminen juha.lem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 03:58:40 CEST 2006

Draft of a concept of one documentation chapter (Concept Could possibly be
expanded
to a whole publishable book)

Chapter topic: Space in Blender/Space According to Blender

Explanation of directions in world space of x+,x-,y,y+,z and
z-.Illustration description: Proog in Blender 3d view holding
3d x+ and x-...  texts/signs in his hand and with different expressions
in correct positions of the 3d view screen.

Explanation of object axes space...
Also illustrated.

Rotation/Scaling pivot
Explanations of different pivots.
Illustration description: Proog being turned around 3d cursor
and several other 3d cursors are next and motion blur image
effect shows the path which Proog rotates.

Explanations of transform properties.
Illustration:
The robot which punches in numbers in Elephant´s Dream next to
screenshot of Tranform properties panel.

Explanation of Texture coordinate settings
xyz
xyz
xyz
With illustrations, also Elephant´s Dream incorporated to
the illustration/illustrations.

Estimation of the pages that the text, illustrations, screenshots and
renders would take which i descriped is ten pages.

proposal by Juha

Some of my sample works done in Blender:
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3191/swords3jpg3wy.jpg
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/6655/lightercomplete2vl.jpg
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7509/mouseandtrap4bg.jpg
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/276/rendernumber7jpg9iq.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3521/image18usejpg6jt.jpg
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1370/34jpg0vc.jpg

I have teached graphic design and Houdini 3d in adult education and
also I have done 3d for tv commercials and one 3d commercial to film for
Finland´s movie theaters.