[Bsod-mentors] Results thus far

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 06:17:36 CEST 2006

Hey guys just wanting to update you on the status of things.  Proposal
deadline is about 10hrs for now.

As of last night we had 6 projects that could definitely be accepted, I sent
a whole host of emails out to people who had asked me questions in email,
and those who had posted on the forum but not yet sent in proposals.  We now
have 2 more, one of which is probably not what we want(though definitely up
for discussion), but the other is good and deals with mesh modeling, so a
good topic, and I'm expecting two more that I've been told are coming.

So I'm hoping a few more of these emails pay off and we actually have a
selection of proposals to chose from.

Thanks
Tim