[Bsod-mentors] BSoD proposal: Reference manual information design restructure

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Jun 6 04:27:30 CEST 2006

Hi, I have a proposal for a BSoD project.

Synopsis:

I will examine the structure of the manual between tutorials and
reference and adjust it to be more clearly defined and separated,
design a template for presenting tools in the reference manual, and
apply it to the current documentation in order to unify style and
increase readability and ease of information retrieval.

The full proposal is online on the wiki here:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Broken/
SummerOfDocs2006Restructure

cheers

Matt