[Bsod-mentors] BSOD entry

Mal mal at candointeractive.com
Sun Jun 4 18:09:28 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I'd like to submit an entry for the BSoD.

a) Synopsis - a summary of what you will write about.

Creating a simple Marble Madness game in Blender GE.

The document will take a user though the entire process of creating a
simple game level, using a sphere that rolls around an area using the
arrow keys.  It will use Bullet, and will be based on the latest Blender
2.42 (pre)release.

b) Scope/Breakdown - what topic(s) will be covered, and how will it be
structured.

The article will be based on setting up a game with Blender.  The user
will start from a completely empty scene, and they will build the main
controlled object and environment from there, as well as add in the game
logic.

c) Deliverables - what the result will be, in terms of quantity, type, etc

The final deliverable will be a working game, which they will be able to
add to and extend.

d) Biography - Blender knowledge level, past experience, links to
existing work, etc

I used to work for NaN on GE content, and use the latest builds of
Erwins to test the new features of Blender GE and Bullet.

How detailed would the submission for the BSoD need to be?

Best regards...
Mal