[Bsod-mentors] Hi all,

Colin Litster colin at litster.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 21:57:15 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for the extension Tim. I appreciate it. The organization of my
work seems a bit messy at the moment as I am changing the structure
slightly because of size problems. So over the next few days things will
move around and some of the headings will alter. I have also changed the
emphasis of the exercises slightly by upgrading what was meant to be an
easy introduction, to what I will now carry the main principles of
Materials and textures. However, I still intend to offer the waterfall
and lavafall as exercises but more in an expanation mode rather than
create this. Fortunately the student will still be able to make the
changes from waterfall to lavafall as a final exercise.

Anyway the work from everyone else I have seen so far is really good.
I'm looking forward to post 26th July so I can learn from those then.

All the best.

Colin