[Bsod-mentors] Deadline

Tim Wakeham tim.wakeham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 14:02:38 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I apologise for my connspicuous lack of presence here the last week
or so, I've had urgent family business to attend to.

On the note of extending the deadline, I've had a couple of people say they
would appreciate the extra time, so I will extend it by one week.  So you
will have till the 26th.

Secondly, I've still had no reply from certain members of the group despite
repeated requests.  All of you who have not updated the list on status
please do so now.

Colin, afaik the overlay blend function should work fine with normal
materials, I will test and get back to you.

Tim