[Bsod-mentors] Deadline approaching!

Mal Duffin mal at candointeractive.com
Mon Jul 17 14:51:47 CEST 2006

Hi Felipe,

> I´ve read all my e-mails now, and i´ve saw that Mal does intent to
> write about IPO baking. Even if he writes, I keep my ask for an
> extension of the deadline, to complete the Math and Physics theorical part

I had mis-understood Erwins e-mail, I thought he was contacting me
directly regarding my article on the GE.

Regarding IPO baking using Bullet, that would be very closely to your
BSoD, and should be at least referenced ( and at best well documented )
within it.

The IPO stuff I will be covering will be related to interactive
animations using Bullet within the GE itself - they are similar, but in
many ways very different.

I hope that helps to clear any confusion caused on my part.
Mal