[Bsod-mentors] Blender SUmmer of Documentation Last Steps.

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Sun Aug 20 19:13:30 CEST 2006

Hi, my quick update

Eugene Reilly wrote:
> 1)  All "mentors" and authors have until the end of Sunday 8/20/06 (lets
> say at 23:59 GMT) to add content and read through and edit the
> submissions at
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Blender_Summer_of_Documentation .

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BSoD/Introduction_to_the_Principles_of_Animation

There's still a lot I want to add to the project (Principles of
Animation), specially many more tutorials. I've had hw troubles (ended
up having to replace mb, processor and video board) for almost two
weeks, but was able to get all back in working state on Friday. Anyway,
I'll keep adding a little more content and references in the text today.

Just to confirm: should we *stop* adding / fixing things after 23:59
GMT? I assume that's not necessary, please correct if I'm wrong.

--
Willian