[Bsod-mentors] Re: Blender SUmmer of Documentation Last Steps.

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Sun Aug 20 01:29:59 CEST 2006

Hi,
etr9j at blendernation.com (2006-08-15 at 1712.43 +0200):
> 1)  All "mentors" and authors have until the end of Sunday 8/20/06 (lets say
> at 23:59 GMT) to add content and read through and edit the submissions at
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Blender_Summer_of_Documentation .

With the first deadline I had it "done", but after some comments /
requests and with this extra time, I added some images and notes as
well as a couple of extras that I was planning to add later (inspired
by the "next tutorial" of the game one).

One is rather silly, but I hope that it finally demistifies the issue
of caustics, and the other is to make use of the 2.42 features and get
users thinking about simple nodes setup for lighting changes, as a
start with more complex (not only lighting related) node trees.

Any future change would be typo fixing or upload new versions of
screenshots (we really should create some standarization and tools for
them).

Just in case people wondered why there are more links now or if they
thought they had read all already. :]

GSR