[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by OliverVillar Diz

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 17:59:20 CET 2014

I don't think the number of trainers in one place should bias our decision,
as long as the trainer shows good stuff, and Oliver's tutorials certainly
are!

+1

On the screencast keys topic, yes! Is totally worth a coders time. It
should be built-in Blender, and probably in C at window-manager level, so
we can cast all kind of weird modifier combinations that ain't possible at
the moment.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>