[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by OliverVillar Diz

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Tue Jan 7 09:08:18 CET 2014

Hey guys,

So there's 3 new submissions??

I know we have a lot of people in Spain already... but I think Oliver is a
really good addition (though I think he could become a lot better if he
also taught in front of a class... he's clearly a web-only guy).

He gets a big fat +1 from me!

btw, his videos remind me we really should get a built in key - screencast
function that works neatly... his isn't very nice, and it would be great if
all tutorials used the same system... since tutorials are an important part
of the community, perhaps that's worth a couple hours of a coders time..

Dolf