[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by CarlosLópez

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Tue Jan 7 09:15:40 CET 2014

Well... we are popular in Spain!

I'm afraid I'll have to give a -1 for Carlos' submission... just not up to
par. It looks clear he made all of the submission material for us... and
hasn't done much teaching. The pdf file I tried to open on his website sent
me to some other website... so be careful (maybe my system has a bug, or
his pdfs).

Dolf