[Bfct-submissions] BFCT submission by CarlosLópez

notifications at typeform.com notifications at typeform.com
Thu Jan 2 20:33:00 CET 2014

CarlosLópez just applied to become a BFCT. Details below:   * **First Name**

Carlos

  * **Last Name**

López

  * **E-mail Address**

elklopes at gmail.com

  * **Do you have a Blender Network Profile?**

No

  * **Website**

http://klopes.org

  * **In which City and Country do you live?**

Huesca, Spain

  * **Are you currently teaching at a university or institution?**

Yes

  * **University or Institution's name**

Aragon Government (2nd grade schools)

  * **Areas of Expertise**

Modeling / Sculpting, Shading / Texturing, Animation, Lighting, Compositing, Motion Tracking, Dynamics / Simulation, Game Engine, Scripting, Rendering: Internal / Cycles

  * **Video Example**

http://vimeo.com/83248235

  * **Written Example**

http://klopes.org/Curri/index.html

  * **Portfolio / Curriculum Vitae**

http://klopes.org/Curri/curriculo%20blender.odt

  * **Bio description and final message**

I'm a so old Blender user, one of the most as I guess, and yet a very known in the Spanish Blender community. Nowadays ,as an 'official' math teacher and using Blender as a powerful teaching tool, I think it's the moment when I should try to teach and take part in teaching projects, so here I am. Best regards!

  * **email**

bf-educationboard at blender.org

Please reply with your vote as soon as possible. **BFCT Board**