[Bfct-submissions] Blender Certification Request

BFCT Submission form noreply at blender.org
Fri Sep 13 11:25:01 CEST 2013

FIRSTNAME:  Diego
LASTNAME:  Moya Parra
NICKNAME_IN_BLENDERCOMMUNITY:  Taito
EMAIL_ADDRESS:  dmoya at ihman.com
WEBSITE:  http://diegomoyaparra.wordpress.com/
COMPANY:  IHMAN 3D School
ADDRESS:  C/ Cuarteles Nº19 5ºA
ZIPCODE:  29002
CITY:  Málaga
STATEPROVINCE:  Málaga
COUNTRY:  Spain
PHONE:  +34 645751368
FAX:
LINK_TO_WRITTENTUTORIAL:  http://3dschool.ihman.com/magazine/
LINK_TO_VIDEO_TUTORIAL:  https://vimeo.com/ihman3dschool/videos/page:1/sort:date
LINK_TO_CVPORTFOLIO:  http://www.blendernetwork.org/diego-moya
LINK_TO_TEACHING_SAMPLE:  http://taito3d.wordpress.com/
NOTES/COMMENTS:
Dear blender foundation

My name is Diego Moya Parra, I live in Málaga (Spain). Right now I’m director and teacher of IHMAN 3D school. An on-line school dedicated to teach blender. Specially to the hispanic community.

I have been using blender since 2009 although I have been working with computer graphics since 2005 with tools like Maya, 3ds max. autocad... During 2009 and 2010 I have been working with Blender for personal purposes until 2011 when I started working in Málaga’s University. Since then, I only use Blender as a tool to work with 3D.

I would ask the BFCT.

Kind regards.

Diego Moya Parra