[Bfct-submissions] My certified trainer apply

Jaime Finat jaime.finat at rapture-games.com
Thu Sep 12 11:25:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

my name is Jaime Finat and I am from Spain. Two months ago, I applied a
form at your website with the information you ask to become a certified
trainer. I have recieved no news since I submit the form and I don't know
if there was a problem with the apply or something.

Please, if my profile didn't match the expectations, tell me what attitudes
I have to train on to submit a new apply. I am very interested in becoming
a Blender's certified trainer to extend this 3D/4D suite in my country.

Best regards,
Jaime Finat.