[Bfct-submissions] BFCT submission by ZachariasReinhardt

notifications at typeform.com notifications at typeform.com
Wed Nov 20 15:30:07 CET 2013

ZachariasReinhardt just applied to become a BFCT. Details below:   * **First Name**

Zacharias

  * **Last Name**

Reinhardt

  * **E-mail Address**

zreinhardt89 at googlemail.com

  * **Do you have a Blender Network Profile?**

No

  * **Website**

http://www.agenzasbrothers.de/

  * **In which City and Country do you live?**

Salzwedel (Germany)

  * **Are you currently teaching at a university or institution?**

No

  * **Areas of Expertise**

Modeling / Sculpting, Shading / Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting, Compositing, Dynamics / Simulation, Pipeline Integration, Rendering: Internal / Cycles

  * **Video Example**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSZXFXlt5As

  * **Written Example**

http://downloads.agenzasbrothers.de/blender/DP1307_148-157_AgenZasBrothers.PDF

  * **Portfolio / Curriculum Vitae**

http://www.agenzasbrothers.de/referenzen/

  * **Bio description and final message**

My name is Zacharias Reinhardt. I was born in Dresden (Germany) in 1989 and I am the co-founder of AgenZasBrothers. I am a 3d generalist and blender trainer.  AgenZasBrothers is a media production company in Germany that specializes in filmmaking, vfx and 3d. Our main 3d software is (of course) Blender.  Within our team I primarily deal with 3d. Throughout the years we have realized a range of customer and also private projects for which Blender was used as 3d software in. Here you can view some of the projects: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN8KgwGAySE  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_ut2NJSjk  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjnGTmmpI2U (just the 3d animation not the footage) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjCQDnybM3E  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir0FldXXJGY   Since 2004 I have been working with 3d software in general and since 2009 I have been working with Blender as main 3d software.  In end of 2010 I started publishing free video tutorials on Blender via YouTube. Until today we have published over 130 Blender tutorials, which you can see here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AgenZasBrothers/videos   In 2012 we started selling commercial Blender workshops on dvd and USB sticks, which you can see here: http://www.agenzasbrothers-shop.de/   In Germany our tutorials are known to be the best free Blender tutorials available in the German language (according to our viewers).  Referring to our tutorials, many people ask questions and post comments about Blender, which I try to answer as best I can. You can read them, if you have a look at the comments section below our YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPCNpi9x0_s   I am somewhat experienced in teaching Blender via the internet (video chat). In the future we wish to focus more and more on personal 3d training.   Right now I'm writing a Blender training book and work on further workshops.  I hope you like what you've read so far and that you will give me the chance to become a certified blender trainer!   Thanks a lot,  Zacharias Reinhardt

  * **email**

bf-educationboard at blender.org

Please reply with your vote as soon as possible. **BFCT Board**