[Bfct-submissions] BFCT submission by MarceloVaranda

notifications at typeform.com notifications at typeform.com
Tue Nov 19 14:10:12 CET 2013

MarceloVaranda just applied to become a BFCT. Details below:   * **First Name**

Marcelo

  * **Last Name**

Varanda

  * **E-mail Address**

vamarc at gmail.com

  * **Do you have a Blender Network Profile?**

No

  * **Website**

https://sites.google.com/site/tutblenderbr/portfolio

  * **In which City and Country do you live?**

Ottawa - Canada

  * **Are you currently teaching at a university or institution?**

No

  * **Areas of Expertise**

Modeling / Sculpting, Shading / Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting, Compositing, Motion Tracking, Scripting, Rendering: Internal / Cycles

  * **Video Example**

http://youtu.be/KZLMdA26QT8

  * **Written Example**

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87409832/Absolute_beginer_01_01.pdf

  * **Portfolio / Curriculum Vitae**

https://sites.google.com/site/tutblenderbr/portfolio

  * **Bio description and final message**

Blender related work is my hobby and I would like to help spreading Blender usage. I am engaging with our local school board to teach initially the basics of Modeling and animation in their General Interest courses. My idea is to propose to have Blender added in High-School curriculum. As in Canada we are asked to provide certification for everything then I thought that it would be a good idea to apply for BF certification. My other hobbies: Flying (I am a Private Pilot and also hang-glide for 20 years), Guitar player and do some drawing.

  * **email**

bf-educationboard at blender.org

Please reply with your vote as soon as possible. **BFCT Board**