[Bfct-submissions] BFCT submission by MarceloVaranda

notifications at typeform.com notifications at typeform.com
Thu Nov 14 00:10:43 CET 2013

MarceloVaranda just applied to become a BFCT. Details below:   * **First Name**

Marcelo

  * **Last Name**

Varanda

  * **E-mail Address**

mv_email at yahoo.com

  * **Do you have a Blender Network Profile?**

No

  * **Website**

http://www.youtube.com/mvaranda1000

  * **In which City and Country do you live?**

Ottawa - Canada

  * **Are you currently teaching at a university or institution?**

No

  * **Areas of Expertise**

Modeling / Sculpting, Shading / Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting, Compositing, Motion Tracking, Scripting, Rendering: Internal / Cycles

  * **Video Example**

http://youtu.be/KZLMdA26QT8

  * **Written Example**

https://sites.google.com/site/tutblenderbr/

  * **Portfolio / Curriculum Vitae**

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87409832/resume_Marcelo.pdf

  * **Bio description and final message**

I was instructor for Microprocessors and extra-curriculum training center in Brasil. I do not have any letter as that happen on 90's. I was also guitar teacher when I was a teen. Most of my tutorials are in Brazilian - Portuguese. I owe you guys a PDF for my written tutorial. Please let me know if indeed necessary. I am dealing with School Board in Ottawa to teach Blender for their General Interest program. Cheers.

  * **email**

bf-educationboard at blender.org

Please reply with your vote as soon as possible. **BFCT Board**