[Bf-webcontent] Mobile friendly wiki?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:29:04 CET 2015

Hi,
updating the MediaWiki theme of wiki.blender.org is not a trivial task (software hard to upgrade, lots of custom config). There has been some discussion on http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-docboard. Feel free to check that ML out, in particular this thread http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-docboard/2015-October/004924.html.

Thanks for your interest!
Francesco