[Bf-webcontent] Mobile friendly wiki?

Niklas Ravnsborg-Gjertsen niklasravnsborg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 00:07:32 CET 2015

Hey Fergal.
I did some new mobile friendly designs for the wiki a while ago. Back then,
I think the plan was to replace the wiki with the new manual (
www.blender.org/manual) which is responsive. That's why I stopped working
on it in the first place. Don't know the current state of this progress,
@fsiddi could probably give an answer to that.

The Wiki doesn't has a repo as far as I know (
developer.blender.org/diffusion). But it's based on MediaWiki
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki>, so if you develop a theme and
it works for the boilerplate it should work for the Blender Wiki, right?

I hope I could help a little bit!
Have a nice one