[Bf-webcontent] Blender 2.72 Features Page

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 21:20:53 CEST 2014

Nice.

I just checked the page on chrome on android and there seems to be a bit of
a situation with the menu and homepage.

1) The menu toggles open, but refuses to close, whether clicking on the
menu icon or outside the menu overlay, it doesn't close (at least, same
issue sitewide on my side here. I've tried refreshing, happening still.)
I'm using chrome for android, latest version.

2) on the homepage, when the menu is open, the z-index of the text of the
slider section causes an overlay over the menu, blocking the menu items.
Like this: http://imgur.com/WuhjEpd

The last time I checked the site, the above issues weren't there so its
likely something simple might have changed.