[Bf-webcontent] Update to blender.org Wordpress theme

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Jul 20 01:23:45 CEST 2014

Hi,
congrats! :)

I am not sure if this is related to the switch, but the download page
has an issue:
http://www.blender.org/download/

I dont see the "Windows XP is not in (active) support anymore.
If Blender reports an error on startup, please install the Visual C++
2013 Redistributable Package.Click here
<http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784>." message.

This only happens when you are on Windows (and start on the Windows
tab). Switch to another tab, then come back to the Windows one, and the
message displays.

Best regards,
Thomas