[Bf-webcontent] Would like to volunteer to the group

jeany60173919 at yahoo.com jeany60173919 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 04:20:35 CET 2014

Hi, I'm currently taking an Open Source course and part of the class project is to participate an open source project.  Will you please consider and accept my request to join the group as a volunteer?  I took a Web Development course last fall 2013, I'm not sure if that helps.  I also downloaded the program blender version 2.69 to teach myself how to use it.  I like graphics designing that's why I chose blender.org.

I hope you will consider and give me a chance to be part of blender.org

Thank you.

Jeany

Sent from my iPhone