[Bf-webcontent] current version splashscreen on download page?

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Mon Feb 17 11:56:41 CET 2014

Hey, thank you!

Better late than never, actually your delay and time dept does not exceed
two weeks, so that's nothing to worry about :) haha :)
I hope you are well Francesco, take care about yourself, because you have
to survive Gooseberry project :)

Now, I have a very limited time, teaching more than 120+ students weekly in
different Blender classes. I catched two schools and two universities to
work with Blender, and now I have 10 students ready for their MsC thesis
which will be Blender related. The polish tutorials number on my PKB pages
is close to 200! For that reason my WIKI works are lying and crying. But
still I'd like to help!
I'm wearing Blender cap, Blender badge and Blender sticker on my laptop,
and everybody started to know Blender in my area :)

So, if I still have your attention, let me ask you some quick questions:
1. How/when to extend BN account and should I verify again my BFCT skills
(this time I can do python!) :)
2. Do you have any news from Dolf?
3. Is BFCT badge accepted by Ton and community, do you know something?

best regards and cheers friend, glad you replied! Sometimes I have strong
will to get there to you and force you to take a short rest, say, one hour
:) Hah, good luck!
Piotr