[Bf-webcontent] current version splashscreen on download page?

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Wed Feb 5 14:27:30 CET 2014

How it could be done?

2014-02-05 Francesco Siddi <francesco.siddi at gmail.com>:

> Yeah, a page with the past splash screens has not been ported, same is for
> the Release notes. If a volunteer is available we can work this out!
>
> Francesco
>
> On February 5, 2014 at 2:10:30 PM, marco ardito (ardito at apiform.to.it<//ardito at apiform.to.it>)
> wrote:
>
> Il 05/02/2014 14:08, marco ardito ha scritto:
> > Not a major issue, but: wouldn't it be better if (as I remember from
> > the old website) on the download page there was the curernt version
> > splashscreen (perhaps with links to past versions/splashscreens)?
> > It could just give a distinctive "version feeling" without having to
> > compare features...
> > My 2c
>
> I mean the full splashscreen, not the portion visible on the page header
> image...
> --
> *Marco
> *
>

> -------------------
> [Ai sensi e per gli effetti della Legge sulla tutela della privacy
> (L. 196/2003), questa mail è destinata unicamente alle persone sopra
> indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
> strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
> diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione.
> Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di
> rispedire la stessa al mittente. Grazie]

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Division of Artificial Intelligence, Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121
phone: +48585232125, via jabber: piotao at jabber.gda.pl,
http://piotao.inf.ug.edu.pl/
Also: Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]