[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:59:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

Personally I don't think it is a good idea to ever modify someone else's
files as you would essentially be creating a fork of their code that has to
now be tracked manually, and dealing with any merge conflicts that might
arise over time as addon's and core WP files get updated.

If this guideline is followed, then all that you are left with is stuff
specifically relating to the theme which should all be in a single CSS file
anyway, no?

Dan