[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: FAQ pages

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 09:03:08 CEST 2013

Hi Francesco,

Content port of the FAQ is done. Out of the 40 items you listed, I could
not find the actual content for 4 of them on the old/current site.

To help me keep organized throughout the port (and to prevent duplication
of efforts), I've made a list in google docs with references to the old and
new URLs. You can see the 4 pages I could not locate in this list too,
which is publicly editable here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhzZZ6hogqGjdGwxUkZ2ZkF0X0lza1FoanZrR1Q5cFE#gid=0

If anyone finds the pages I missed on the old site, feel free to update the
spreadsheet.

Regards,

-Peter

--