[Bf-webcontent] last points to add when setting up dev

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 01:48:13 CEST 2013

I am able to help code the issues. I am a UI designer/developer at my job,
so I am comfortable making code edits. I understand that there is content
migration going on, so I tried to look at areas that already have content
in them. I don't think most of the issues that I created will be affected
because of content. It is mostly flow issues when the existing template
blocks hit different media query breakpoints.  I can work off my branch and
see what I can do.

Also, what browsers should we be supporting. I am mostly interested in how
far back we need to support Internet Explorer.

I have some figure drawing stuff tonight, but should be able to start
looking at updates tomorrow (Wednesday).