[Bf-webcontent] Watching videos

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:51:08 CET 2013

We don't expect everyone following this and other threads to understand all
threads started. This thread was started with intention to better improve
the Features page and whats on there.

I personally did not expect the decision to be arrived so quickly in less
than a week. On the other hand, I did not expect just a 5 minute feature
videos discussions to span a decade.

That's what Open Communities. Decisions are quick to make, as ideas comes
from all corners. Blender isn't a closed-door project.

The Blender Foundation doesn't need to hold a press conference nor a
referendum nor a meeting to arrive at this trivial decision.

I'm glad Francesco had the patience to respond. In some open community
threads, our dear friend's questions would not have been answered.

rex

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013, Francesco Siddi wrote:

> Gerard,
> please take a moment to consider this:
>
> - my remark about the 50 mails was a joke, I was just subtly inviting
> everybody to be as effective as possible in their communications (for
> real time discussion there is IRC)
> - I did not mean to come across in the wrong way, and if I did, I
> apologize (I also hope you have seen the rest of my reply)
> - this list and this thread are always open for discussion ad exchange
> of opinions, you have already made very nice contributions to the
> site, and I hope you will continue do to so!
>
> What I did in my original message, was simply to propose a reasonable
> plan of action. This does not mean it's the final word, but at least
> it's something to work with.
>
> I hope this clears up the situation. If not, you can find me in IRC to
> discuss this further :)
>
> Francesco
>

> On 26 November 2013 12:40, Gerard Maguire
> <nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > As of now unless I am specifically invited to I will take no further
> part in
> > the discussion re: Features videos.
> >
> > Thank you all for your time.
> >

> > On 26 November 2013 11:36, Gerard Maguire
> > <nexial.protagonist at googlemail.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >>
> >>  It is not useless. I didn't realise that the process was so idiotic.

+Rexford <https://plus.google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | +CG
Central<https://plus.google.com/b/103109918657638322478/103109918657638322478/posts>

+233 266 811 165 l
BFCT<http://www.blendernetwork.org/member/nkansah-rexford-nyarko/> |