[Bf-webcontent] Watching videos

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:04:26 CET 2013

Gerard,
please take a moment to consider this:

- my remark about the 50 mails was a joke, I was just subtly inviting
everybody to be as effective as possible in their communications (for
real time discussion there is IRC)
- I did not mean to come across in the wrong way, and if I did, I
apologize (I also hope you have seen the rest of my reply)
- this list and this thread are always open for discussion ad exchange
of opinions, you have already made very nice contributions to the
site, and I hope you will continue do to so!

What I did in my original message, was simply to propose a reasonable
plan of action. This does not mean it's the final word, but at least
it's something to work with.

I hope this clears up the situation. If not, you can find me in IRC to
discuss this further :)

Francesco