[Bf-webcontent] Organizing the website

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:21:30 CET 2013

Hello everybody,
a small follow up to the current situation.

The blender.org website is online and pretty much functional.
Some specific sections are being improved, and here you find a list of volunteers currently working on the website: http://www.blender.org/about/website/section-owners/

If there are specific areas you would like to contribute to, get in touch with the section owners!

Francesco