[Bf-webcontent] Link to builder.blender under /download/?

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 00:32:34 CET 2013

Hi,

speaking about keeping blender.org website concerned only about blender
stuff on single domain is maybe a point, but I hope there will be some
external links to education, scripting, resources, etc. So maybe it will
not harm much to include this also, as graphicall is a content which is
mostly blender related and will serve well for a source of experimental
builds created by the community... Such kind of the site will fit perfectly
to "Community resources" category, or whatever.

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz