[Bf-webcontent] Download Page Weird Graphics.

Viktor Wahlberg xweque at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:26:17 CET 2013

Checked the code and found the bug. When you hit the download button you
will see a card flip animation, the only problem is that the card that is
being flipped to is visible at all times. It will become totally invisible
if I'm on the Windows tab as well as it's bigger. If the <div class="card">
could have a display property of none or 0 in opacity (or whatever) it
would probably fix the issue. This error won't seam to occur in any other
browser than Google Chrome (Version 30.0.1599.114). Worked fine in Chromium
(Version 32.0.1685.0 Ubuntu 13.10 (231471)) and Firefox (Version 25).

As we discuss the download page I could mention another very small detail
that could be fixed. At the footer of the page (all pages) you have links
to download and to source code. They both link to the same page and (for me
at least) the normal download will show even when trying to access the
source code and it will display the GNU/Linux tab. Preferred in my opinion
would be having it to automatically change tab when hitting "Source code",
adding to the URL #source (or alike, maybe?). The use some Javascript
(window.location.hash possibly? Haven't checked compatibility in other
browsers though) to detect it.

Glad to help //Viktor Wahlberg.

Website: w3rand.com <http://www.w3rand.com>
Google+: google.com/+ViktorWahlberg