[Bf-webcontent] Download Page Weird Graphics.

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 18:30:33 CET 2013

Hi!

Would you please post which version of Google Chrome / Firefox are you
using?

Testing in Firefox and Chromium here under Ubuntu 13.10 and it seems to
work.

Chromium version I tested more recently:

Version 30.0.1599.114 Ubuntu 13.10 (30.0.1599.114-0ubuntu0.13.10.2)

Thanks for the report!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>