[Bf-webcontent] about b.org forums removed?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:18:50 CET 2013

I've updated the http://www.blender.org/support/ page to include stack exchange.

I agree that that is a very active forum, but
- it's not under direct blender foundation control, it's a private site.
- many could think that the suggested community is dedicated to
"artists"... but there's quite everything about blender topics (& off) there
- there were active threads/topics there... (I just went there yesterday)
- all the past thread/posts content could be still useful, anyway... now
it's all lost?
We are organising a read-only version of the site, so nothing is lost.

The communities page will be restored as well, showcasing dozens of communities and support forums all over the world.

Francesco