[Bf-webcontent] Suggestions for Website

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:22:00 CET 2013

I disagree with @cal.

See here: http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-3ds-max/overview

Is the page bright? The Blender website, is IMO 10x better than the
previous. At least using the white bg is a great improvement.

I'm surprised you comparing blendtuts ( a tutorial site ) to blender ( a
software suite site ). Dark backgrounds don't work for all sites like
blender. To maintain a professionally looking site for an organization like
blender, the convention is white, with the theme color(s).

Refer to the autodesk website instead and not a tutorial website.

For me I see no problem with the current design. Its nice, clean, a bit of
flat ui there, color consistency better and fun.

Too many clicking? If a visitor doesn't want to click but have everything
done automated, then I'm sure the visitor isn't a user, but rather a bot.

There is room for improvement.