[Bf-webcontent] Some consistency mistakes, IMHO

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 6 01:29:15 CET 2013

Hello!

I'm very happy to see the new face of Blender 3D's website. However, I
notice just two consistency mistakes on the website.

The first one is related to the phrase: "Blender is 3D creation for
everyone, free to use for any purpose. Free Software, great community,
and 100% open". the last term "100% open" is already covered by the term
"Free Software", so we already are saying that Blender is Free Software,
software that you can use for whatever you want to (already said in the
first sentence, btw), available for you to modify and redistribute (for
free, and that is another thing already covered in the first sentence
too).
So I propose to change the redundant term ", and 100% open." to ", and
powerful." or something alike.

Another consistency mistake that I notice is on the Download section of
the website. The download tab for GNU/Linux says "Linux" instead of
"GNU/Linux", which I suggest to say that instead of what we can read
there now.

Tux looks alone, why not place a GNU behind him? I know that it is a
webfont(?) or something alike, but I suggest to add the GNU behind Tux
just for the sake of completeness and consistency.

Thanks! :D

--
Pax et bonum