[Bf-webcontent] Content migration:, http://www.blender.org/community/user-community/

AIBlender aiblender at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:39:03 CET 2013

Hi All,

Was contacted by Ton about the migration of the User Community info
section of the old blender.org data.

I don't know anything about wordpress.  So if you want me to transfer
the data from the old page to a new place.  Please let me know if you
require me to re-enter the community user data manually, or weather it
will be possible for some sort of automatic conversion to happen.

If you need me to reenter the data then as long as the old data (user
info, icons, email address, website urls) is accessible someplace after
the move I will reenter it.

Francesco please let me know what/if I am needed to do :)

Also note I am not a html/css/javascript guru so if webcoding is
involved (unless it is super simple/or you can show me what I need to
do) I am not qualified :P

I accidentally posted this to a different email address, ignore that
post sorry.

Terry Wallwork

twitter: AIBlender
irc: irc.freenode.net #blenderwiki
webchat: webchat.freenode.net?channels=blenderwiki
g+: google.com/+AdventuresInBlender