[Bf-webcontent] Content migration: FAQ pages

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 18:40:48 CET 2013

Hi Ton,

No worries. I focused on porting content from the old site, trying my best to conform with the request's specifications. I did not do anything special with the URLs and agree with you that most of the resulting URLs are inadequate to use in production. I imagined wordpress might have a way to combine all FAQ content in a way that would be useful, but then again, maybe not (I'm not much of a WP guy myself). :-)

I made some free time at the time and contributed with what seemed to be needed most. Too bad it didn't have the effect it could have had. Sometimes that's just how it goes. :-) maybe next time...

Regards,

-Peter
"Non sibi, sed civitas."
--
"The job isn’t to catch up to the status quo; the job is to invent the status quo."
Seth Godin