[Bf-webcontent] beta site update?

Francesco Siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 01:14:17 CEST 2013

Hello Scott,
thank you for your insight.
I am just checking on the status of this project. It looks like there are quite a bit of people interested in helping. By the original post about the site re-design, it was communicated that a beta site would be up by now that we could start helping with. If this project has been in development for a few months already, I would think there would be something pretty stable already since we are using boxed solutions like Wordpress and Bootstrap -- and just extending/customizing it.

We are going to publish some content (and design) at the end of this week. As you mentioned, several people already offered their support and they will be contacted directly as soon as the basic platform is ready.

I am new to this project, so is there any type of project management tool that you are using like an online Kanban board? Email communication is good, but having a breathing project with "to do" lists and swim lanes could really accelerate this project and delegate the work.
At the moment there is no public "to do" list.
Francesco