[Bf-webcontent] beta site update?

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:47:44 CEST 2013

hey all,

I am just checking on the status of this project. It looks like there are
quite a bit of people interested in helping. By the original post about the
site re-design, it was communicated that a beta site would be up by now
that we could start helping with. If this project has been in development
for a few months already, I would think there would be something pretty
stable already since we are using boxed solutions like Wordpress and
Bootstrap -- and just extending/customizing it.

If there are technical issues going on right now, there seems to be
proficient technical people in this thread that could assist.

I am new to this project, so is there any type of project management tool
that you are using like an online Kanban board? Email communication is
good, but having a breathing project with "to do" lists and swim lanes
could really accelerate this project and delegate the work.