[Bf-webcontent] Suggested Page Title Tweak

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:02:19 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

I see what you mean, there are two types of headers in Blender.org. One is
"static" image which is basically what About and Support are using at the
moment, and there is "carousel" slides, which is what Download, Features,
and Get Involved use now. Carousel have two sizes, full height like
Frontpage, and "slim" like the Download, Features, etc.

I made this into a generic layout system, so we can change this anytime, is
just a matter of testing what to use. I think we'll have this more clear as
we get more artwork to display (we'll make a call for this).

By the way thanks to this email I noticed the page title (as in the tab
name) was wrong, it now shows the name of the page - website - description.

Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>