[Bf-webcontent] Suggested Page Title Tweak

Michael Ambrozaitis mambroz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 14:09:00 CEST 2013

Good morning everyone.

I am a fan of the new design overall, so kudos there. I've noticed though
that the support and about pages have different titles than the other
pages. I personally think the light background on the titles of the support
and about pages is nice. Either way the design goes, I do think they should
probably all be the same. To that end, the get involved page is also the
only one that is centered.

I know some things are still changing and content being added, but I
thought I would throw in my opinions thus far.

--
Michael "Ambro" Ambrozaitis

www.mikeambro.com

Bachelor of Science in Digital Media