[Bf-webcontent] Status report

Sparkwood and 21 info at sparkwoodand21.com
Mon Jul 15 09:17:09 CEST 2013

Hi Francesco,

It's great. I like it. Here are my thoughts:

*Relevant Call to Action* on each main page? i.e. at the bottom of features
provide a link to download. At the bottom of support, a link to
stackexchange(?), etc...

*Donate*. How do I do that then? You have probably thought about this
already, but you can go two ways: advertise products available in the store
on the front page and do A/B testing to see which are most appropriate, or
have a support us link somewhere that leads to a donation page. I guess the
former comes across as "less needy" and would probably be better.

*Search*. I reckon it'll be difficult to have a search facility that covers
the network, the wiki, the devblog etc, but that'll be useful for me if I
want to find something and have no idea where to look.

*Suzanne*. Where is she? She's a mascot and such a mascot needs to have
their own special easter egg hidden away on the site somewhere.

*Concerning Markup*: did you ever thing about creating shortcodes? so you
can slap in [one-third] [/one-third] for example to help with layout and
[icon-blender] for markup?

Finally, it's not *responsive *on my iPad.

Once the site goes live, are you going to have a link for site feedback or
be analysing page statistics and adjusting the site based on say, 6 months
of feedback?

Think that's it for now. I like the direction it's going in. I feel like I
can send this website to my non-technical artist friends and they won't
freak out.

Also, happy to help with page migration.

Cheers,
Duncan
*Sparkwood and 21**
*