[Bf-webcontent] Bf-webcontent Digest, Vol 38, Issue 2

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 17 14:07:35 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,
> Is there an online forum based section for web development projects?

Not sure what you mean with "web development". Even though Luca
brought up the topic of wiki integration here, the actual mailing list
for people who work on wiki and documentation is another list :)

The topic for this list is managing and upgrading content on the main www.blender.org
  portal only. I don't see an immediate need to open another public
web forum for it... we also already have blender.org forums that don't
really get a lot of traffic.

Thanks,

-Ton-