[Bf-webcontent] ebay and other reseller scammers.

Madison Paz mdapaz at blendermasters.com
Fri Jun 1 18:23:06 CEST 2007

It's tough to say what to do.
Break this attitude is almost impossible. As an example, here in Brazil
99% of the windows XP instalations are illegal.
This may happen to Blender and to any other free software.
I think a good initiative it's to send the problem to a on-line
newspaper and other news sources to expose what is happening, and, of
course, to e-bay.
I think this would break a little this activity, extending to all the
other open source softwares.

Else, the creative commons license would be nice.
But, in my opinion, it alone wouldn't helps much at all.

Madison Paz