[Bf-webcontent] RSS

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Sep 23 07:43:08 CEST 2005

Hi guys,

we already have an RSS feed in place for the news and announcements.
The only issue is that it's a 'dynamic' Typo3 page and as such it
could create a large load on our server. I'm working with our
sysadmin to pull the feed every 30 minutes and store it as a flat XML
file. People can then subscribe to that feed. We'll see how much
traffic it generates. Hopefully people don't refresh their feeds
every 5 minutes :)

I'll post news once I know more.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 23-sep-2005, om 3:07 heeft Troy Simpson het volgende geschreven: