[Bf-webcontent] RSS

pablo pablo at blenderblog.com
Fri Sep 23 05:13:41 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I second that. Both in terms of - please provide a RSS or Atom feed, and
that - I'm willing to help out in anyway to make it happen.

 From the Typo3 feature list it doesn't look like they provide RSS/Atom
feeds out of the box, but they say [in the feature list]:

------
*Own PHP4 scripts*
It is still possible to have every imaginable connection to external
data sources by integrating your own PHP-scripts through TYPO3. Needing
to display an XML newsfeed, or do you need to query a database? If it's
not already available in the extension repository, you can make it
yourself using this world standard web scripting language.
------

I also understand Troys point about bandwidth. I guess you guys will
have to first determine whether providing the feeds for users is worth it.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm keen to help out as well.